DEV UPDATE VIDEO SUMMARY:
iPhone X A11 Bionic Chip Ad
We were featured exclusive on the recent ad by Apple where latest dAv11d Reza skin, Treant, Minions, and Kraken came to life on the streets of Beijing! Check out the video now and claim the free skin for iOS devices!
RECAP OF ADDITIONS TO VAINGLORY SO FAR:
Five new heroes!
A massive list of features!
- Joystick Controls
- Adorable Kraken & Minion Ping packs
- Player Inventory
- Revamped and Remastered Spoils of War
- A slew of new events along with a new dedicated Events hub
- Ranked Recalls
- Save & Share Button
- Chests and keys
We tripled our seasonal rewards!
- We’ve also included a ranked reward skin (‘Contender’ Ardan) for those who reached tier-6 Bronze during spring season.
LET’S TALK ABOUT WHAT’S NEXT IN COMING UPDATES:
- In-Game Browser: Coming in Update 3.6, the addition of embedded web view means that you’ll have access to the full power of a web browser directly in game.
- Recommended Build Enhancements: See progress on recommended builds, choose which items in the build to work on with quick buy AND switch builds mid match.
- Improved Social Experience: We’ve heard your feedback. Vainglory is most fun when played with friends, that’s why we’re taking continued steps toward improving your in-game social experience. There are a few features in the works here that we’re excited about:
- Friend Codes: Quickly join a party by entering the four digit number of your friend’s party
- Stay as a Team: You know that awesome feeling when in soloQ you run into a team that just feels awesome to play with? Well, by voting to stay as a team, you, or a subset of your newfound teammates can automatically queue into the next match together!
- Voice Chat: We will be doing a test run of expanding Voice Chat for All private party players in update 3.6. Yuuup! Grab your headphones or whatever weird microphone setup you like to use with your device and get ready to strategize with your friends in real time.
TRY THE VAINGLORY ALPHA ON MAC / WINDOWS NOW!
That’s right, early alpha is available to test on Mac and Windows RIGHT. NOW. Click HERE to try it now.
We’ll be releasing frequent updates in the coming weeks and months. As we said before, this is still a very early alpha and we know there will be issues. But we really value your feedback, so please see use the links below to see how you can get involved!