On May 21, North American champion Team SoloMid will battle European champion Team Secret with more than regional bragging rights on the line; they’re also playing on behalf of the entire Vainglory Community. Read below to see which team to root for what you could win …
REPRESENTING YOUR REGION – REWARDS AT STAKE
- If Team Secret wins, every player in Europe region will get the in-game reward. Team Secret will also represent China region & Southeast Asia region, who would get the same prize.
- If Team SoloMid wins, every player in North America region will get the in-game reward instead. TSM will also represent South America region & East Asia region, who would get the same prize.
WHAT’S THE REWARD?
Well, it’s really three rewards:
REWARD: FREE CARD BOX
- Players in all regions will discover a special ICE box shortly after the conclusion of the event.
- For players in the winning regions, all pulls from this ICE box will be free. You can continue to pull cards from the box until it runs out of cards.
- For players in the losing regions, this ICE box will be available but at full price.
- This box will contain cards featuring the heroes from the winning team’s final match. If you don’t care about those heroes, just destroy the cards for a ton of Essence and use it on your preferred skins!
BONUS #1: CUSTOM SOCIAL PING
- For the duration of Update 1.19, whenever you hold down the social “CHEERS!” ping, you’ll eventually expose a custom ping celebrating NA’s victory over EU or EU’s victory over NA.
BONUS #2: CUSTOM LANCE IN-GAME QUOTE
- In Update 1.19, new roam hero Lance will have a new in-game voice line declaring the winning region to be superior.
Matches begin at noon PDT / 3PM EDT / 19 GMT on twitch.tv/vainglory and mobcrush.com/vainglorygame, as well as Vainglory official Facebook channels. Be there to cheer your team on!