This Summer, we celebrate everything we love about the season: the sun, the sand, the waves … and the parties! You’ll experience this through an entirely new progression system designed for all players — regardless of whether you prefer Bots, Battle Royale, Casuals or Ranked. You’ll also bask in new limited-edition Summer skins with outrageously cool effects, animations and models. It’s going to be the biggest Vainglory party ever, and we saved a prime beach chair and cool beverage just for you.
Introducing the First Exclusive: Summer Party Krul!
The first skin to join the fun is Summer Party Krul, arriving in-game June 24. You can unlock this seasonal skin with ICE or through collecting special Summer Krul cards from post-match spoils, chests, a special ICE box and Summer events.
This swimwear skin features:
- Surfboard for a sword
- “Surf’s Up!” boardshorts
- Shaka sign (hang loose) Weakness stacks
- Surfing Dead Man’s Rush & sprint activation
- Board-smacking crit animation
- Special recall animation
- And a Spectral Smite surprise that you’ll have to see to believe!
Mystery Future Summer Skins
Updates 1.20 and 1.21 will also feature exclusive Summer skins of increasing rarity and difficulty to achieve. Summer Party Krul will remain available for purchase and card crafting throughout the entire Summer season (through Update 1.21). The future mystery skins will also remain available until the end of Summer.
Summer Card Parties Every Weekend!
There will be no shortage of chances to earn bonus cards. In fact, you can participate in 24 card events this Summer alone. Here’s what’s coming in Update 1.19 …
‘Summer Party Krul’ Exclusive Card Events
- You can achieve 1 Summer Krul card during each event (max 2 per weekend).
- ‘Win 3’ event format:
- 1st win: Get a random Rare card
- 2nd win: Get random Epic card
- 3rd win: Get a guaranteed Summer Party Krul card
Play Four Separate Weekends to Earn Free Cards
- Saturday, June 25 & Sunday, June 26*
- Saturday, July 2 & Sunday, July 3*
- Saturday, July 9 & Sunday, July 10*
- Saturday, July 16 & Sunday, July 17*
*All events run from 5PM PDT / Midnight GMT to 5PM PDT / Midnight GMT. Saturday and Sunday are separate card events. Get max 2 cards per weekend.
NEXT PREVIEW: SUMMER REWARDS & PROGRESS (JUNE 14)
On June 14, we’ll unveil an entirely new Vainglory system designed to provide meaningful progress and fun for all. Stay tuned … there’s so much more coming this Summer.